Do you have a technical background in electrics mixed with an engineering degree? Take this opportunity to become a specialist, travelling the world for 30-60 days a year to establish successful, technical service organisations in airports and logistic centres.
Facilitate great global service
You join BEUMER Group A/S to help us deliver intralogistics solutions such as mission critical baggage handling systems for airports all over the world. We have the leading product on the market, and the office in Aarhus, Denmark, is an international centre of competence. From here, you support 27 group companies and help carry the strategic responsibility for our global service contracts.
Support colleagues and customers globally
Coaching the 27 group companies, you support their sales and calculation work and help them compile the right offers for our customers. You will also be working closely with the customer, especially on-site in airports, logistics centres and similar to implement service solutions. Doing so, you handle and prioritise concurrent tasks, including:
• Analysing customer service requirements from a technical and commercial perspective to establish the right service solutions
• Overall planning on the implementation of new service contracts, including the resources, time and commercial aspects as well as the coordination with the customer
• Start-up and implementation of service contract in cooperation with customer and colleagues
• Follow-up on the implementation and the continuous optimisation of the service concepts
People person with hands-on experience
Interpersonal, communication and collaboration. These are three skills that are essential in this outgoing role, where you act across sites and cultures. So, providing support, you need to be able to talk to everyone – from service technicians to CEOs – communicating convincingly and persuasively. At the end of the day, we are looking for your energy and motivation to participate in global teamwork and collaborations.
• You have a technical background as an electrician or technician combined with an education as a marine engineer, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer or similar.
• It is a definite advantage, if you have experience with or knowledge of maintenance.
• You have some hands-on experience with industrial plants or industrial automation
• You are fluent in MS Office, especially Excel
• You master Danish and English – spoken and in writing
Initially you will be given comprehensive training, to get you up to speed on our technical solutions. And you will enjoy a high degree of freedom, so it is key that you know how to keep your composure, plan your time effectively and prioritise to help us meet tight deadlines.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Head of Residential Service Michael Andie Pedersen on +45 27 21 41 25.
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online at beumergroup.com/career.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, serration and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers.
They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees.
Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.